venerdì 26 giugno 2009

Michel Jackson Twitter & Celebrietes

L'evento, perchè si può proprio parlare di evento, della morte del King of Pop ha portato uno scossone sopratutto fra chi la musica la fa e forse la fa anche grazie a Michael.
Ecco le reazioni su twitter:

Jessicaveronica: I used to dream.. I used to glance beyond the stars. Now I don't know where we are.. Although I know we've drifted far. - MJ
Pink: Michael Jackson was one of the best that ever did it. RIP
taylorswift13: It just doesn't feel real.. Everyone is walking around backstage saying "Have you heard?".
MissKellyO: what a sad night! i am in shock over how sad i am about mj!
Lisa_Veronica: In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. - MJ
Jessicaveronica: You and I must make a pack. We must bring salvation back. Where there is LOVEEE. I'll be there - MJ
TheEllenShow:So sad to hear about Michael Jackson. His music changed our lives. The world has lost an amazing singer and dancer. I will miss him.
JoelMadden: This is a sad day.
mikasounds: I am so sadened by MJs death. I clung to those records throughout my childhood. A complete musical hero of mine. May he rest in peace.
Lisa_Veronica: was in a generation that got to experience his music and beautiful angelic soft nature <3>

Nessun commento: